A Trip to the Lehigh Valley

Last night I went up to Bethlehem to celebrate my grandmother's 85th birthday with my family.
While it was great to reconnect with my relatives, many of whom I have not seen in years, one of the surprise highlights of the night was the visit from the singing energizer bunny.



Another nice gesture came from my uncle Teddy, our family's "claim to fame." In 2006 he was elected to serve as a Florida state senator, and he is probably the only one in the family with a wikipedia entry, although we could change that! His official birthday proclamation revealed many interesting details previously unknown to me about my grandmother.



Other family fun facts include, the recent venture eweddingteam, the social networking site for wedding parties started by Donna and my web team cousins, Adam and Randy.
http://www.eweddingteam.com/

While Aunt Suzanne surely captured many fine details in her photos, here is one memorable moment in which all the siblings were united once again...

0 comments: